Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pediatric opening in Jacksonville, TX
Full-Time; Permanent Position
Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join outpatient clinic in East TX.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle
- Friendly work environment with established physicians
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site
- Strong referral network
Jacksonville is a city located in Cherokee County, Texas, United States. The population was 14,544 at the 2010 census. It is the principal city of the Jacksonville Micropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Cherokee County, and part of the larger TylerJacksonville combined statistical area.
From outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking and a variety of water activities on several area lakes, to concerts, museums and fine dining, Tyler and the surrounding East Texas communities offer something for everyone. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Tyler Museum of Art, East Texas Symphony Orchestra and the Tyler Rose Garden & Museum to family friendly activities such as the Caldwell Zoo, the Discovery Science Place and the Center for Earth & Space Science Education.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States