- Busy pediatric practice seeks a physician to serve a well-established and growing patient base in Ottawa, Illinois
- Nursery and Pediatric Call is 1:4 weekends; single hospital responsibilities at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center.
- Supportive work environment including 1 Pediatrician, 1 Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, 4 Family Medicine, 4 Internal Medicine, and 3 Family Nurse Practitioners.
- Work collaboratively with our health system’s nearby OB/GYN group practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
Gateway to Starved Rock Country
- The term “best of both worlds” is a perfect description for Ottawa and LaSalle County. Small-town charm? Family friendly? Outdoors paradise? LaSalle County has all of that. Big-city excitement? Easy access to major transportation? Situated on Interstate 80, and just 80 miles from Chicago, Ottawa checks those boxes, too.
- Two navigable rivers, the Fox and the Illinois, meet in the middle of town and flow westward into Starved Rock State Park where more than 2 million people hike through its 18 canyons, climb its majestic bluffs, camp, fish, hunt, cruise the river or enjoy the fine on-site lodging and dining facilities each year.
- Other nearby recreation opportunities include horseback riding, zip-lining, rafting and Skydive Chicago, the world’s largest skydiving resort. Thriving arts and entertainment communities, strong public and private school systems and a high quality of life with a lower cost of living are among the benefits in this town of 18,000.
- Visit [Register to View] to access more community resources.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled