Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Call, Weekend call, Flexible
- 296 births annually
- Attend at risk cesarean delivery & vaginal delivery with/without neonatal team
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Global Medical Staffing works coast-to-coast in the U.S. and in outlying territories in high-demand specialties including Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist/Internal Medicine, Primary Care/Family Practice and Psychiatry. We were the first company to recruit North American and European candidates for placement into Australia and New Zealand in the early 90s and we continue to place throughout Australa...