Clinical Instructor, or Assistant, Associate, Full Professor of Clinical Surgery (NTT) - Pediatric Best Small City in America
Are you ready to make a life changing decision?
The Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery at the University of Missouri is seeking outstanding candidates for a clinical faculty position specializing in pediatric surgery. Promoted ranks higher than Assistant Professor are negotiable and contingent upon qualifications.
Surgeons at University Hospital performed the first open-heart procedure in mid-Missouri in 1958. Since that time, the hospital has become well-known as one of the state’s most active and respected cardiothoracic referral centers
The Department of Surgery at the University of Missouri-Columbia is seeking a Board-Certified Pediatric Surgeon for a joint appointment in the Department of Surgery and the Department of Child Health.
The expectations are to establish a growing pediatric surgery practice to serve the recently opened Women and Children’s Hospital in Columbia, Missouri. A fully functional, well equipped and staffed surgical services team is in place to build quickly a robust surgical practice.
A faculty position designated to pursue clinical opportunities in Pediatric Surgery with additional duties in teaching and research. Compensation and Benefits:
- 8% Matching Retirement Fund
- Moving Allowance
- 5 weeks’ vacation
- 1 Week CME
- 1 week of holidays
- Health insurance for physician and family
- Reduction in tuition cost for your children who attend MU
Columbia, MO is a fantastic place to raise a family, start a new career or simply settle down and enjoy the finer things in life. Whether you are single or ready to start a family this city has it all. Columbia has gained national acclaim as one of the best places for … well, nearly everything! Take a moment and see what this well-kept secret has to offer! If these facts, don’t convince you that Columbia, MO is one of the best places to live, I doubt if anything will.
- Ranked as high as 2nd by Money Magazine – Best Places to Live In The US
- Thriving economy built on education, medicine, technology and insurance
- 20% population increase over the past 10 years and still growing strong
- Immediate access to multiple NFL, MLB and NCAA sporting events
- Forbes – 13th Smartest City in America
- Forbes – 8th Best College Sports Town in America
- Forbes – 8th Best Place for Business and Careers
- Parade Magazine – America’s Hardest Working Town
- Under30CEO – 2nd Best City for Young Entrepreneurs
- 8th Best City for College Students – American Institute for Economic Research
- Midway between St. Louis and Kansas City
- Lower crime rate
- Lower unemployment rate – 3% and dropping
- Lower cost of living – 5% below the national average
- Lower commute times for work
- Fantastic public school
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact me or send your CV. I’ll answer all of your questions so you can decide if this job is right for you.