An inpatient health center in the Greater Boise, Idaho Area is looking to add a Pediatric Trauma Surgeon to their team. Boise is Idaho’s capital and most populous city, and is currently one of the country’s hottest metropolitan areas. Boise has a burgeoning wine scene and beautiful natural areas for outdoor recreation. The area is also close enough to Portland and Salt Lake City for a weekend trip.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Pediatric Trauma Surgeon
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: General Surgery
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: Extensive pediatric trauma surgery experience with Level II trauma
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: The provider will be on 24 hour weekend call for sporadic dates.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!