Clinical Faculty Appointment for Pediatric Surgeon in Wichita, KS
A children's hospital in Wichita, Kansas is welcoming a BC/BE Pediatric Surgeon for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Join 2 physicians (1 FTE & .5 FTE) and practice at the only level II Pediatric Trauma Center in central Kansas.
- Main hospital has over 700 beds, 100+ bassinets, and does over 6,000 deliveries annually
- Hospital provides full-scope pediatric subspecialty support
- Level III NICU is the busiest in the state
- 15 bed PICU & 30 bed Pediatric floor
- Fully staffed with Pediatric hospitalists & intensivists 24/7
- Enjoy a clinical faculty appointment and teaching surgical residents
Offering an excellent compensation package. Practicing physicians as well as new graduates are all welcome to apply. Must have completed an ACGME-accredited surgical residency and pediatric surgery fellowship. NO VISA CANDIDATES.
Wichita is in south central Kansas. Its metro area is home to 600,000+ residents. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools, a low cost of living, zero traffic, and plenty of things to do. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME-accredited residency programs. You will love being minutes from a beautiful new regional airport with five major airlines. Plus, it is only 2 hours from Kansas City, 2 hours from Oklahoma City, and 5 hours from Dallas.