This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment up to $90K, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, 3 weeks of CME time with a stipend, a 401(k) with 5% matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation, giving you the most surgery jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
- Modern state-of-the-art level I surgery facility
- Perform research and train residents
- BC or BE Pediatric General Surgery
- Hospital-employed position
- 401k with 5% matching
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Must be fellowship trained pediatric surgery
- Life, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, and disability
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail