Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Tulsa, Oklahoma – Metro Population of 900k and Growing Rapidly
Located 1.5 hours from Oklahoma City – Local International Airport
Location Details: Tulsa is a cosmopolitan, comfortable, vibrant, friendly, and beautiful city located in northeastern Oklahoma’s “Green Country,” an area known for its rolling hills and lush landscapes. Tulsa is a great place to raise a family and a city of limitless opportunity for professionals. Wherever you go, your dollar goes farther in Tulsa, which has a lower cost of living and a higher per-capita income than the national average. Tulsa International has daily flights to every major city in the US. The city is home to some of the best schools in the state and has plenty of entertainment options for the entire family. Tulsa’s resurgent downtown is a blend of business, entertainment, great restaurants, family-friendly festivals and world-class performances. Tulsans enjoy a temperate climate and all four seasons, with an average low temperature of 50 degrees, an average high of 70, and an average of 227 days of sunshine per yearFor more information please contact: James Tegarden at [Register to View]
- Permanent, full-time position
- Hospital employed with 4-star rated hospital by CMS
- 1000 bed Level II Trauma Center which includes 160-bed Children’s Hospital
- Level IV NICU – Local Pediatric Population of 600k
- Join two other Pediatric Surgeons and 4 PAs
- OR block time every week day
- 500-600 surgeries per year per program
- Base salary starting around $575k plus $80 per wRVU over 6000
- Potential to earn $800k per year
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.