Tenet Healthcare and University Pediatricians are actively seeking a Pediatric Pulmonologist to join the established Division of Pediatric Pulmonology at Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit.
- Full-time, employed position with one of the largest pediatric academic groups in the country
- Responsibilities include seeing both inpatient and outpatients along with other division members
- Minimum of 4-5 half day clinics per week
- Call schedule is divided among division members with a minimum of 1:4 nights; weekends and holidays are also divided accordingly among other division members
- Certified CF center that is part of the national CF Therapeutic and Drug Network
Candidates must be fellowship trained in Pediatric Pulmonology and eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Michigan. Children’s Hospital of Michigan is the training site for one of the largest pediatric residencies in the county along with several pediatric surgical specialties and fellowship programs.
About Children’s Hospital of Michigan
For 132 years, the Children’s Hospital of Michigan has existed for one reason and one reason alone – to improve the health and well-being of children by providing specialized care and expertise for all their unique healthcare needs. As an international leader in neurology and neurosurgery, cardiology, oncology, and diagnostic services, CHM is ranked one of the best pediatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. CHM is home to a free-standing Pediatric Level I Trauma Center (verified by the American College of Surgeons) as well as Michigan’s only Pediatric Burn Center that is verified by the American Burn Association.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.