A health center in Spokane County is looking to add a Pediatric Nephrologist to their team. This facility is located just a 45minute drive to Mount Spokane State Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Pediatric Nephrologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Pediatrics
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
- Duties: Working 50-50 in hospital and clinic, 12 PPD in clinic, 6 PPD in hospital, Ages seen 0-18
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: W2 Permanent
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: TBD, Call Schedule every over a week
- Compensation: $190k Annual Pay Rate
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!