This job is archived
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia workweek is Sunday-Thursday, 7 am-4 pm. Any overtime is paid at time and a half.
- We have pediatric subspecialty representation in Hematology/Oncology, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Infectious Disease, Allergy/Immunology, Urology, Neurology, Neonatology, Gastroenterology and Rheumatology.
- 8-bed closed PICU (expandable to 10). We care for very sick patients with multi-organ failure but also lower acuity patients.
- 37-bed pediatric unit, 23-bed NICU, 26-bed Nursery, 2500 annual deliveries
- The newly recruited pediatric intensivist/pulmonologist will be employed by JHAH and receive a highly competitive base salary.
- At this time, Saudi Arabia does not levy personal income taxes; therefore, your JHAH income is not taxed by Saudi Arabia. Depending on the taxation laws in your country of origin and provided you meet statutory requirements, income earned from employment in Saudi Arabia may be excluded from home country taxation. However, if you are obligated to pay income tax in your home country, JHAH will reimburse that obligation.
- Our generous benefits package includes, but is not limited to, housing allowance, monthly transportation allowance, travel allowance, and relocation and temporary housing allowance.
- Arabic speaking a plus.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Health Commission Bi-Law requirements for “Consultant” status: Board Certification for minimum of three years by start date.
[Register to View]
Please reference job position 162357 when responding.