This job is archived
Connecticut Children's Medical Center, a nationally recognized, 187-bed not-for-profit children's hospital which serves as the primary teaching facility for the University of Connecticut School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics, has an exciting opportunity to join the well-established and stable Division of Pediatric Critical Care. Connecticut Children's Specialty Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Connecticut Children's, is a 190+ physician, multi-specialty pediatric group (medical and surgical) which provides quality care in Hartford and throughout CT. Our collegial Division of nine specialists has much to offer the enthusiastic, child and family centered pediatric intensivist:
- State-of-the-art, 18-bed PICU offers ECMO technology, high frequency ventilation, CRRT, 24/7 neonatal and pediatric transport, and ten PICU family suites.
- In this full-time clinical educator role, you will provide care for children and young adult patients on the unit as well as teach and participate in clinical and/or bench research.
- Candidates with additional training/expertise and interest in post-op cardiac care will find a superb opportunity to help develop and grow our Cardiac Critical Care service.
- Connecticut Children’s is committed to the growth of our faculty in their development of research pursuits and new initiatives.
- Academic appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level at the University of Connecticut. Medical students, residents and fellows in Emergency Medicine and Surgery/Critical Care are enmeshed in the team.
- As a tertiary referral center, and Level 1 trauma center, Connecticut Children's Medical Center includes a full range of medical and surgical specialties and is the only free-standing children’s hospital in the state.
- Candidates for this unique physician opportunity must be BC/BE in pediatric critical care.
Connecticut's state capital, Hartford, is conveniently situated halfway between New York City and Boston. Here you will enjoy a multitude of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and public gardens. The Greater Hartford area has many interesting and diverse communities from urban to rural with outstanding public and private school options all within 10 to 30 minutes of Connecticut Children's. Just a short drive to the shore and bursting with New England charm, there are so many reasons to make Hartford your home!
If you are Interested in learning more about this physician job please contact Katie Hackett:
[Register to View]
Please reference job position 162026 when responding.