Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cleveland Clinic Children?s and the Cleveland Clinic Pediatric Institute is seeking a proficient Pediatric Neuro-Oncologist. This position also provides consideration for assistant/associate or full professor level with strong clinical and clinical research interests in brain tumors.
Our brain and central nervous system (CNS) team is comprised of medical oncologists and pediatric oncology nurse practitioners who work closely with pediatric surgeons and radiation oncologists to determine the best course of treatment. The neuro-oncology nurse coordinator acts as the team?s quarterback, facilitating patient visits and serving as the first point of contact for patients and their families. The brain and CNS team also has a dedicated social worker to help families work through diagnosis and treatment. Though the team is made up of several oncology providers, the team treats malignant and non-malignant tumors alike. For additional information, please contact:Paul SmallwoodEnterprise Medical Recruiting[Register to View]
[Register to View]
- Our team of 10 physicians and 8 nurse practitioners offer a full range of advanced treatment options for children with spinal cord and brain tumors, including surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, radiosurgery and innovative brain tumor clinical trials.
- Position is clinical, research and academic based.
- Provide the opportunity for clinical care of brain tumor patients as well as involvement in clinical trials development and NCI funded research.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Board certified in pediatric hematology oncology with a career focus in neuro-oncology or with neuro-oncology training, you will emphasize strongly on clinical and translational research.
Job ID: PS-1904-80615
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...