An employed medical group located in Michigan's Great Lakes region, minutes from Lake Huron, is looking to add a Pediatric Endocrinologist to its practice due to the growing community. This is a primarily outpatient-based practice (no need for inpatient unless desired) that is part of a progressive & supportive Endocrinology department.
- Ability to build the practice you want
- Little to no call schedule
- Strong primary care referral network (huge need in the region)
- Acute inpatient care provided by pediatric hospitalists & pediatric intensivists
- Pediatric ER available to support patient needs
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent total compensation (base + RVUs/productivity & quality incentives)
- Signing Bonus
- Loan repayment
- Benefits package includes vacation, CME, malpractice & more
- Flexible & realistic work-life balance
Economically & culturally diverse city of nearly 200,000 residents located in the central portion of Michigan?s Lower Peninsula and part of the Great Lakes Bay Region that serves a the hub of research, product development, and manufacturing. This flourishing & progressive community offers outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, walkable blocks filled with quirky shops, eateries, and taverns, and natural beauty. Enjoy a vibrant, big-city feel with small city expenses and charm! Short, easy drives to Lake Huron/Saginaw Bay (21 miles), Lansing (75 miles), Ann Arbor (86 miles), Detroit (100 miles), and Lake Michigan (146 miles).