This job is archived
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Pediatric Endocrinologist for a full-time, employed opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
At Tenet, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed Tenet Physician Resources (TPR) to provide you with everything you need to achieve your personal and professional goals. Payroll, billing, scheduling, website development, marketing support, and other services are all handled for you.
North Central Baptist Hospital Highlights:
- 25 bed pediatric med/surg floor with all private rooms and parent in-rooming accommodations
- 10 bed pediatric overflow wing with all private rooms
- 12 bed pediatric ICU (with IMC capabilities)
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department with a dedicated children’s waiting room (ED includes 16 beds and 2 trauma rooms)
- Pediatric sedation and procedural clinic
- Pediatric designed/themed PACU
- 72 licensed bed level 3b NICU with 21 private rooms
- Clinical Audiology and Hearing Lab
- Infant and Pediatric Therapy Clinic
- Pedi-Q Outpatient Labs
- Pediatric Imagining Services – Inpatient and Outpatient (MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, modified Barium with Speech Therapist)
- Child Life Area for PICU and Pediatric Med/Surg Patients
- 2 Pediatric Equipped Operating Rooms
- Ground and Air Transport services: Pediatric, Neonatal and Maternal
- Pediatric Subspecialties/Staff: Hospitalists, EM Providers, Intensivists, Neonatologists, Neurologist, Neurosurgeons, ENTs, General Surgery, Anesthesiologists, Audiologists, RNs/LVNs, Dieticians
Candidates must be BE/BC and eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.