Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Pediatric Urgent Care team at our five After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care clinics in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. We are eager to speak with board certified general Pediatricians or Pediatric Emergency physicians who are interested in opportunities with our group. Ideal candidates will have extensive Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience and be comfortable with suturing, orthopedics, and IV rehydration. After Hours Pediatrics Urgent Care currently offers five convenient locations in the Tampa Bay area. Each is staffed by a team of board certified Pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians. All of our locations feature on-site laboratory and digital x-ray services. Offices are open from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. on weekdays, and from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. on weekends.
- Teamhealth offers a great work-life balance that give you quality time with family and time to enjoy the beautiful Gulf Coast!
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, generous CME and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility
- Hands-on and Supportive leadership
- Membership in our exclusive Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of hours of free CME
- Paid professional liability with a top rated carrier, including tail coverage
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...