- Work 9 hour shifts
- 14 shifts a month
- Not a busy ER for Pediatrics
- Very few nights, moslty days and a few mid shifts (two other physicians prefer the overnight shifts)
- Academic position to teach pediatric residents and ER residents
- salary is set for an Academic physician at 206,000 per year.
- Excellent, full benefits package in addition to salary
Full benefits package including medical, dental, pension plan that contributes 9%, and paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
PTO includes 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of holidays, and 1 week of CME time with $4000 stipend
Come and practice in Arizona's state capitol! With over 1.5 million people, this is a great location to call home. Residents enjoy most activities all year-round. It is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures as well as the high-end spa resorts, amazing golf courses, and vibrant nightlife.