- Seeking BC/BE Developmental Pediatrician or Neuro-Developmental Pediatrician.
- Broad clinical practice.
- Lots of outreach to search rural areas, Mobile visits about once a quarter.
- Use of telemedicine in between the mobile visits.
- Join team of 1 ½ FTE (MD/DO)
- Supported by PhD psychologist, OT, PT, and speech interdisciplinary team.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and do research.
- Policy work, federal grants, improving diagnosis and treatment for autism.
- Hospital has a well-established pediatric hospitalist program and level III NICU provides inpatient care support.
- Practice in a supportive, collegial atmosphere with skilled staff, cutting-edge EMR.
- Hospital provides a full spectrum of pediatric sub-specialty care including neonatal intensive care, pediatric surgery, pediatric critical care, and active pediatric sedation service.
- Hospital has dedicated neonatal ground transport and are a base hospital for lifeflight of Maine.
- Medical Center is a 400 bed ACS-verified level-II trauma center and provides tertiary care for a regional population of 500,000.
- Competitive salary and benefits package and student loan assistance.
LIVLEY METRO CITY- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE
Bangor, Maine is a highly rated lively riverside metro and is home to the University of Maine. The city hosts a joint venture UMaine/Bangor Art museum and the Children’s Discovery Museum. The Bangor Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States. The Penobscot Theatre Company is a professional well supported arts venue. The Collins Center for the Arts on the campus of the University of Maine offers a 1200 seat theater with entertainment, from Opera and Broadway Musicals to Jazz. Bangor International Airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegient Airlines. These airlines fly regional jets to NYC, Philadelphia, Detroit and Orlando. The airport is modern, with never a parking issue or long lines. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle. There are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and Macy’s anchoring the large mall. It is an easy I-95 four hour drive to Boston, 2 hours to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and under an hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.