This job is archived
Pediatric Cardiology Opportunity
Join Seattle Children’s Hospital’s Heart Center and world-class pediatric cardiology regional service, dedicated to the mission of treating the underserved population in Alaska and Montana.
Outpatient diagnostic practice with minimal call coverage
- Salary starts in the mid $300s, based on experience
- Clinical Faculty Appointment
- Interventional services are not required
- Excellent outreach opportunities for continued practice growth, expansion of clinical experience, and the chance to encounter unique cases with varying acuity.
- Work as part of a committed and dedicated team in Anchorage—this long-standing group is dedicated to quality and enhancing the care available to pediatric patients from infancy to young adulthood.
Discover outdoor adventure and a frontier lifestyle!
Beautiful geography with unparalleled 4-season recreational opportunities: fishing, hiking, hunting, photography, skiing/snowboarding, wilderness exploration—you name it.Please Reference: PDC 7472