- Inpatient Allergy & Immunology Consultations (Average 1-2/week).
- Diverse and full spectrum patient population.
- Over 9,000 outpatient visits annually for severe asthma, BPD, cystic fibrosis, and other lung/allergy programs.
- Laryngoscopy suite.
- Teaching of UC Irvine residents and fellows.
- Fully staffed NICU; PICU; CTPICU; all Pediatric and surgical subspecialties;
- Part-time option available
We offer competitive pay with the area, guaranteed salary plus incentivized productivity, Medical/Dental/Vision, a matching 401K and CME, malpractice and relocation stipends as needed.
Long Beach is centrally located between Los Angeles and Orange County, making it an ideal location. Some citizens say that Long Beach is “a big city with a small-town vibe.” It’s full of arts, culture, adventures, sunshine and smiles. It is also a multicultural place with a cosmopolitan feel, where you can find people from many states, countries, faiths and denominations! It also has its own airport. Long Beach is also one of the most walkable cities in the entire country, and has been recognized for its bike-friendly paths for cyclists.