I work for a Pediatric Medical Group in Ladera Ranch, CA. We are looking for a full-time General Pediatrician to join our team. You would be responsible for providing direct medical care to children from birth to adulthood with an emphasis on patient-centered, cost-effective medical care.
Our Mission is to provide children with experienced and excellent care in a gentle and compassionate environment from birth through adolescence and beyond, preparing them for a healthy adulthood. We strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through listening and responding to our patients’ needs and suggestions.
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for employees working 24 hours or more.
- Employer Paid: Group Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program.
- Additional Voluntary Benefits: Auto insurance, pet insurance, short-term disability, etc.
- 401k matching- up to 2%, expected to increase next year 4 weeks of PTO (sick/vacation) based on schedule- 4 days/wk, 128 hours per year and Paid Holidays.
- Medical Degree (MD, DO) and licensed by California medical board.
- Completion of an accredited residency program in Pediatrics.
- Board Certified or board eligible in General Pediatrics.
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of California.
- DEA license required.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Pediatric or Family practice preferred.
I look forward to speaking with you. Would you send your CV and contact information?
Teri Davis[Register to View]