This facility is seeking a Pathology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
· Schedule: 8a-5p + night call, Weekends 24 hour call
· Job Setting: Hospital + Call
· Types of Cases: Biopsies, Frozen sections, Grossing = required; Cytology & Endobronchial Ultrasonography (EBUS) experience preferred
· Credentialing Timeframe: 30-45 days
· Ohio license preferred
· Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology (AP/CP) required
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathologist, Clinical, Laboratory Medicine, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care