Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Physician - GI/GU Pathology
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No Evenings, Weekends, or On-Call
- Some Flexibility Offered
- Generous Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Option
- Package Negotiable
- Dallas, Texas
- northeastern part of city
This private practice was formed in 2000 through the merger of multiple world-class urology groups. As an organization, they strive to provide positive medical outcomes, using proven advanced technology and pharmaceuticals, and delivering care in several convenient locations throughout the Dallas area. They treat patients for a variety of urologic conditions, with providers specializing in both women’s and men’s urology. They also conduct clinical trials and utilize modern technology in the treatment of patients. The practice currently employs 45 physicians and 3 nurse practitioners / physician assistants and is hiring due to growth.
This position will be responsible for laboratory and clinical procedures, with a focus in GI and GU pathology. The new physician will test and analyze samples to diagnose and treat diseases, and use clinical equipment to conduct tests, with the ability to research the results. The physician will also supervise and manage lab assistants and technicians.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- research diseases and causes using various equipment, methods, and technologies
- prepare samples for examination
- analyze tissue, cell, body fluids, and other samples
- document analyzed results, and report results and variations
- compile research and information needed for further study
- conduct tests, and analyze and categorize different samples against known results
- record and document clinical manifestations in samples
- comply with all lab procedures, processes, and methodologies
- collect and analyze abnormalities
- conduct a wide range of tests using scientific processes and methodologies
- follow all health and safety regulations when handling and disposing of samples
- ensure the sanitization and sterilization of equipment and workspace
- submit research findings and data for study and collaboration
The practice uses the NextGen EHR.
- Texas medical license
- Board Certified, Pathology
- 1+ year relevant practice experience strongly preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
Please visit [Register to View]
for a complete list of available positions through CHS Recruiting.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
At CHS Recruiting, we are proud to bring our recruitment expertise to job seekers and hiring managers across the country. Our philosophy is "candidates first" and we work with our applicants through every step of the process, from the initial resume review through contract negotiation.