Permanent GI Pathology Job in Central Florida
Jackson & Coker's valued client in central Florida is in need of a Pathologist (with GI focus) to join their team on a permanent basis. The position will begin as part-time perm with three days of work needed each week.
Permanent opportunity #79696:
- Board Certification or True Eligibility required
- Active Florida license or willingness to be licensed required
- Opportunity is with a private GI group that is interested in handling their pathology cases in house
- GI Pathology experience required
- Expected schedule: three 8-hour days of lab per week, Monday - Friday + schedule could grow as practice grows
- Outpatient setting only + practice is looking into remote work as well
- Case Volume: average of 40 procedures per day, slide count is directly related to procedures per day
- Salary, bonus structure, etc., are all things to be negotiated directly with group & to be guided by MGMA comp standards
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Florida Recruiting Consultant
[Register to View]
[Register to View] style='font-size:9.0pt;font-family:'Verdana',sans-serif;color:black;'>For more jobs, visit [Register to View] style='color:#0000AA;'>Jackson & Coker.