- Dates of Coverage: Asap - At least 3 months with option to extend or go perm
- Desired Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm, can be flexible such as week on week off or 2 on 2 off
- Requirements: Board Certification, BLS, ACLS
- NM license not required as long as willing to license
- Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance provided
- Competitive rate (paid weekly)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Louie Salutare a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have to [Register to View] can also be reached by phone at [Register to View] .
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.