Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Director of Pathology in beautiful Savannah, GA!
This is a high level position which requires an experienced pathologist with excellent leadership skills. This is a working leadership position to include approximately 10% Administration and 90% Clinical responsibilities, committee meetings and quality data control.
- AP/CP Board Certification is required
- Hematopathology subspecialty a plus
- Hospital based and Medical Director Experience needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management experience is a plus.
- Excellent base salary and full benefit package.
Savannah definitely has it all when it comes to places in which to live. You can have your choice of surrounding yourself with history, stepping back into small-town America, enjoying the security and luxury of a gated community or lazing the day away in a laid-back cottage at the beach. There’s all that and more.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.