Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pathology in DE - Pathologist Is Needed for Temporary Assistance in DE
A Delaware-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pathologist. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 20 - 25 cases per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active DE state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: DE state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 22 - 25 cases per day
- Procedures: General surgical pathology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...