Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pathology in TX - A Texas Facility Requires a Locum Tenens Pathologist
A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a pathologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include grossing and frozen sections. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active TX state license for this position. The assignment schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Procedures: Grossing and frozen sections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...