Ghost Rx is looking to hire qualified Part-Time Pathologist to work as a civilian contractor at the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
*Tour of Duty:
May 2018- September 2018
*Travel Reimbursement Available
Duty hours will be 2-3 days per week, 3-4 hours per day, early am to evening to sign out AP cases as agreed upon by COR and Contractor. Other AP staff will only be available from 0630-1500 Mon-Fri, however, rest of lab is staffed 24/7.
- Doctorate degree from an accredited college.
- Must be residency trained in at least Anatomical Pathology (AP), preferably Clinical Pathology (CP).
- The physician must be board-certified in Pathology.
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess and maintain at all times a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number and BNDD number as required by state agencies where the provider is licensed.
- Have current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Shall be a U.S. Citizen or otherwise meet the requirements of AR 25-2.
- Hep B series or signed declination
- Negative TB skin Test (w/in 12 mos) or CXR if positive (w/in 24 mos)
- MMR Series
- Flu (w/in year)
Specific Duties/Tasks the Pathologist shall perform but not limited to:
The Pathology Physician will perform the full range of medical services within the scope of Pathology to all patients and eligible beneficiaries. Including, signing out pathology cases and reading cytology reports.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at [Register to View] and or follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for more information.