[Register to View] 9f6.jfif" alt="Confluence Health | Central Campus" />
Why Confluence Health
Become a partner in our multi-specialty healthcare organization where taking care of our physicians is as important as taking care of our patients.
Pay range (first year guaranteed salary) $370,000 to $400,000.
Partnership: One year partnership track with subsequent RVU/production based compensation
Collegial group of six pathologists in a community practice setting.
- General pathology practice encompassing a wide breath of outpatient and inpatient work.
- Strong surgical pathology skills necessary and subspecialty expertise preferred. New graduates encouraged to apply.
- AP/CP board certified or eligible
- Full-time position
Work/Life Balance and Benefits
Recognized by the AMA’s Joy in Medicine program as one of 44 organizations committed to improve physician satisfaction and reduce burnout.
- Compensation: First year salary guarantee based on MGMA/AMGA median, RVU production in year two. First year salary guarantee is based on MGMA/AMGA median, and compensation moves to RVU production in year two. Placement in a starting range is based on training, experience, certifications, etc. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications.
- Time off: up to 11 weeks (for full time, five-day production work week after first year, non-immigration status) of time off
- Government site qualified: HPSA Score 14
- Relocation expenses covered including packing: up to $20,000
- Continuing medical education allowance of $8,000 every two years
- Generous Healthcare/Vision/Dental Annual Premium paid for provider and family
- Matching 401k upon start, life insurance, long term disability insurance
- Signing bonus
- Navigate Student Loan Counseling for the life of your student loan repayment
- Vital Work Life Employee Assistance Program
- HEDI: Active Health Equity and Diversity Inclusion program
Benefits of Physician Partnership With Physician-Owned Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- One-year physician partnership track for US candidates
- Physician leaders at all levels of the organization
What We Are Seeking in a Candidate
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Providers who value high quality care and work life balance
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is an essential requirement of working at Confluence Health. Religious and medical exemptions will be considered upon request.
Why We Live Here
- More than 200 days of sunshine annually
- Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, Wenatchee is surrounded by opportunities for hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, kayaking, fishing, and backpacking
- Family friendly environment with safe communities and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in music, culture, and arts
- Historical museum, performing arts, community festivals and celebrations for the family
- Excellent Parks and Recreation Department with year-round youth and adult activities
- Public and private school systems that complement the individual learning styles of students including STEM, trade, and project-based education
- Local community college allows opportunity for high school students to earn their AA and high school diploma at the same time
- Competitive interscholastic athletics and club sports
- Median home price $413,000, low power rates, and no state income tax (Redfin.com)
How to Apply
To speak with a recruiter please call [Register to View] .