**Surgical Genitourinary Opportunity in North Carolina**
- Employed position
- Located in ***Greenville, NC***
***Experienced applicants with subspecialty training and/or expertise in in genitourinary pathology who also have interest prostate, bladder, and kidney cases are preferred.***
Medical Center, located in Greenville, North Carolina, are seeking board certified Surgical Pathologists to join their established program.
Applicants should be AP or AP/CP board eligible or certified.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Medical Center, a level 1 trauma, 974 bed Academic Medical Center, 2ndlargest in NC
- Established division that includes 4 surgical pathologists and is clinically productive, highly respected, and actively involved in the training of medical students, residents, and fellows
- Department has pathology residency and fellowship programs that include surgical pathology, cytopathology and forensic pathology
- Candidate should be actively reading and signing out and comfortable with shared call to support frozen section needs
- Candidate will participate in tumor boards and present in multidisciplinary accredited cancer program
- Approximately 30,000 surgical and 7,000 cytology cases including 1,300 fine need aspirates are accessioned into the department annually
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenvilles revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area