This job is archived
MCC Treatment and Rehabilitation Center. Our platform of success is composed of a history of excellence, recognized distinction, groundbreaking treatment options, convenient locations, and long-term results.
We currently are looking for enthusiastic Pain Management Physicians to expand our MCC, Virginia practice and improve the quality of life of our patients through personalized, accessible care. In addition to providing comprehensive clinical services, MCC offers the unique opportunity for physicians to market and grow a legendary practice while developing and advancing the pain management specialty.
- MD or DO from appropriately accredited institution.
- Board certified or Board eligible (Anesthesiologist, Pain Management or Rehabilitation Physician).
- Fellowship training and or extensive clinical experience in their subspecialty area.
- EMG/NCS certified/eligible
- Proficiency in performing lumbar and cervical epidural injections.
Qualified candidates must be ACGME accredited and have completed a fellowship in pain management. We prefer physicians who are boarded in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation or Anesthesiology; however, we also may consider board certification in Neurology (depending on additional/previous pain management practice experience).
In addition to providing care on an out-patient basis (including new consultations, follow-ups, and performance of procedures/injections), successful physicians in our practice are expected to:
- Interpret and explain imaging (X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, etc.) and test results in order to identify patient conditions, recommend appropriate treatments, and provide plan of care details.
- Demonstrate familiarity and/or proficiency in the following procedures/injections (which may vary by site location):
- Medial branch blocks
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Nerve blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Disc Regenerative Therapy
- Peripheral joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- See an average volume of at least 24 patients/day.
- Collaborate with other providers and leadership to maintain a comprehensive approach to patient care.
MCC offers a wide variety of physician benefits, including but not limited to:
- Generous bonus potential, based on individual and company productivity.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at http://www.memorialcarecenters.com.
MCC is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.