Well-known Physiatrist & Pain management practice in the NYC metropolitan area is looking to add additional Physiatrists (PMR) to the practice.
- Each clinical location offers care through the latest technology & innovations specializing in rehabilitation medicine
- Focus on general PMR - routine cases for physical medicine.
- Physician with basic pain management - cortisone, trigger points, injections etc can be utilized, true pain mgmt. up to 1 full-day per week
- High workers compensation/no fault practice - many cases referred due to car accidents, worker place injuries
- Develop hands on treatment program for patients geared towards the physical condition of each patient: pain management, non-surgical treatment options, physical therapy for acute and chronic conditions.
Employed position with competitive compensation and benefits, to be discussed on a case by case basis commensurate with experience.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Physiatrist (PMR or PMR-Pain Mgmt)