Pain Management Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician (PM&R) Physician Williamsport, PA 17701
We are looking for a motivated Pain management Physician or Physical Medicine and Rehab (PM&R) Physician to join our practice part time in Williamsport, PA. We are looking for a physician who is interested in working with a multidisciplinary team at our busy and growing medical practice, where we primarily focus on musculoskeletal complaints, treating joint, spine and arthritis pain. We are looking for a physician who can join us 1 day per week, and can perform standard pain procedures of epidurals, facets, MBBs, blocks, rfas etc. Spinal Cord Stimulator trials and/or a background in or interest in regen medicine is plus. Some medication management is required.
We are a multispecialty pain management facility that has been proudly serving the community for almost 25 years! We tailor each of our patients’ treatments to help them reach their health and wellness goals and maximize their healing potential. Our team works with not only one another, but also our patients, to make sure that we are providing the best care possible for each of our patients. Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to provide the best care possible for our patients. Our physicians collaborate with therapists and doctors specializing in spinal rehabilitation to provide our patients with exceptional healthcare. Our team approach to implementing sophisticated diagnostic testing and treatment allows us to produce remarkable results and gives our patients a sense of wellbeing.
- Patient Exams/evaluations- Musculoskeletal focused (review pertinent medical history/records/imaging, physical exam, HPI)
- Order and review diagnostic labs, imaging, and DME
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education on diagnosis, care plan options, pre and post procedure care, and therapies
- Perform pain management procedures- (epidurals, facets, MBBs, blocks, rfas, Joint injections, Spinal Cord Stimulation Trials (a Plus)
- Medication management
- Collaboration with the other medical professionals for comprehensive care
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Regular re-exam, patient reevaluations to ensure patient and care plan progress
- Board Certified in Pain Management, PM&R, or Anesthesiology
- Active DEA license
- MD or DO licensed to practice in PA
- One day per week
- We are flexible on day/hours set
- Part time
- $2,000 per day
- Bonus compensation: In accordance with PA Corporate Practice of Medicine, the doc would also have to be a shareholder in the corporation, which offers bonuses based on revenue of the company.
Our office was established to provide the people of the surrounding communities with the best possible care that modern medicine has to offer. We are committed to helping our patients achieve an optimal level of health and enhancing their overall quality of life. We need a pain management physician to join us on our journey of healing others. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]