**Interventional Pain Medicine opening in Columbus, GA**
* Located just 88 miles from Montgomery, AL & 90 miles from Atlanta, GA!
* Population: 202,824
* Service Area: 316,554
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Joining an established practice
* The position is 100% pain management, along with supervision of APP's.
* It is an outpatient position with no call and no weekends.
* We are open to **anesthesia and PM&R** residencies, and the provider must be pain fellowship trained and board certified.
* We will consider new grads, however experience is preferred.
**Recruitment Package may include:**
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* Quality bonus
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city. Just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus offers residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town. Residents and visitors can ride the rapids on the Chattahoochee River, fly to the moon and back at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center, or unwind in the southern hospitality. Or, guests can meet family and friends at the Riverwalk, in Uptown or at any one of the city's fabulous eateries.
Once Georgia's last frontier outpost, now it's third largest city, Columbus is a true destination of choice. Between its rich history, theatre, arts, outdoors activities and sports -- Columbus has something for everyone. Visitors can check out local theatre and arts scene, visit the National Infantry Museum, or head outdoors for some whitewater fun. On the banks of the Chattahoochee River, Columbus is home to the longest urban whitewater course in the world.