Supervisory Physician Camp Hill (Harrisburg), PA
We are looking for a physician to join our medical group part time, to provided supervision of the PA/NPs on staff at our offices in Camp Hill (Harrisburg). This is a supervisory position with minimal time commitment and a flexible schedule, working 1 day per month. The Physician will be supervising the PA’s/NPs remotely by phone/text and will also be working one day per month of direct patient care performing injection procedures.
We are a busy multidisciplinary medical office in the Harrisburg area. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain. Our mission is to help as many patients as possible enjoy a higher quality of life by improving their musculoskeletal pain and injuries with a wide variety of treatment options. We utilize the very latest in natural regenerative cellular therapies to help decrease inflammation, improve pain, and repair injured or degenerated tissues. Our patient experience is unparalleled in the medical field, as we provide a concierge level of service throughout the entire clinical experience. We have a team of medical doctors, midlevel providers, nurses, CMA’s, phlebotomists, and administrative staff on hand to help provide high quality patient care. The NP/PA’s examine patients and perform joint and trigger point injections in our physical medicine office. We provide concierge medicine; the patients are seeking high quality care not covered by insurance and we strive to make them comfortable and educated about the procedures so that they are satisfied in undergoing the treatments offered.
- Supervisory role of the PA/NP
- Be available via phone/text for remote guidance when not in the clinic (1 day per week)
- Oversee medical operations
- Perform randomized patient/chart review to assure proper treatment procedures are being followed
- Availability for consultation and direction of the PA/NP
- Can work remote, off site for chart reviews and most supervision
- Perform injections/procedures- one day per month required for in-clinic procedures, to include Bone Marrow Aspirates & lower back & neck injections (training will be provided)
- BCBE in Pain Management, Family medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, or PM&R preferred
- Prior experience/background in joint injections preferred
- MD or DO License to Practice Medicine in PA
- Must be available to do in-clinic training as well as training provided in Charlotte
- 1 day in office per month
- $2,000 - 2,500 per month
We are looking for a candidate where specialty is secondary to attitude and outlook, someone who has an appreciation for the concept of regenerative medicine and an expansive view of healing. The ideal candidate is someone willing to work in a collaborative atmosphere and has great respect for the work that the mid-level provider and the medical assistant do.
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a supervisory physician to join our team in Camp Hill/Harrisburg. We offer competitive pay, medical training, and a flexible schedule with minimal time commitment. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]