Interventional Pain Physician Cincinnati, OH
We are looking for a motivated Interventional Pain Physician to join our medical group full time in Cincinnati, OH.
We seek a physician (DO or MD, trained in PM&R or Anesthesia) who seeks an environment where all providers work as a team. The physician must take personal accountability for patient care, be open to contributing to our practice and willing to learn and practice medicine under our very successful business model.
We are looking to branch out into other states, and we are looking for a DO or MD to provide evaluation and management for interventional pain management procedures at our in-office procedure rooms and outpatient ambulatory surgical center located in our tri-city locations in Hebron, Kentucky, Lawrenceburg, Indiana, and Mason, Ohio. The physician will be responsible for managing pain and function during and after medical procedures. They will be responsible for communicating with patients about pain management plans and collaborating with other doctors and team members to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
We are a fully established multi-specialty interventional pain practice with multiple locations. Our practice specializes in using a multimodal approach, utilizing BC medical doctors specialized in pain management, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and chiropractors in a team approach to ensure we are providing exceptional patient care. Our practice model emphasizes improving patient lives and restoring function without the use of opioids (i.e., No Med Management). Our goal is to get patients back to doing what they love- pain-free. We’ve helped thousands find true, lasting relief. We treat a wide variety of pain- and our unique, integrated team combines our expertise to develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan to help each patient find relief.
- Comprehensive medical evaluation and treatment to patients with various complex pain conditions
- Evaluate and manage patient’s, medical histories allergies, current medication use, and other risk factors for pain management cases
- Working with a diverse medical team to design a patient’s treatment plan
- Maintaining detailed notes on patient treatment, dosing, and vital signs
- Communicating continuing care instructions with care team
- Create a positive motivational environment for patients and staff
- Provide clear and timely communication for all patients answering questions regarding treatments, medical concerns, and scheduling between appointments
- Highly competent physical examinations
- Perform Interventional pain procedures in office as well as in surgical center setting
- Oversight and collaboration with medical staff during procedures and in creating patient treatment plans
- Interventional Pain Physician (MD or DO) trained in PM&R or Anesthesia
- BCBE in Pain Management
- Knowledge managing pain management patients
- Knowledge and skills of advanced pain management procedures a plus
- Strong knowledge around core pain procedures
- Ability to collaborate with multispecialty team for comprehensive care
- Comfortable with interventional pain procedures in office as well as surgical center setting
- Monday – Friday, 8:00a to 5:00p
- $300k - $600k per year (depending on experience)
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Compensation structure
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Excellent team environment
- Family-friendly schedule
- No nights, weekends, holidays, or “On Call”
If you want to make a difference and you want to be part of a team of like-minded people who work together to grow, develop, and change lives, then please contact us. We are offering a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and bonuses, great work life balance with no night, weekend or call, and the chance to help countless people in the tri-city area.
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then contact us!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]