Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The world's leader in hair restoration and transplantation is seeking a dynamic surgeon to join them in an established practice in Denver, CO - no previous hair transplantation experience required!
* Turn-key practice opportunity stepping into an already established Hair Transplantation and Restoration practice offering surgical and non-surgical treatment options
* Robust administrative and support staff including an experienced team of RNs, surgical techs, and a Physician Assistant
* No previous experience required - company provided, intensive 3-month training program
* Monday through Friday fulltime/full focus practice with no evenings, no call, and limited weekends
* Requirements: experienced surgeon who has excellent surgical and procedural skills, great interpersonal skills, and a desire to focus on surgical hair restoration
Denver, CO - Practice in a beautiful office space located in a desirable Denver neighborhood offering and easy commute from some of Denver's most desirable neighborhoods. The city of Denver boasts a mild climate with 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and natural beauty that combine for one of the most spectacular cities in the country.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...