This hospital-employed position has a generous compensation package with a WRVU incentive program. You will be offered loan repayment, life insurance, occurrence malpractice, individual or family health insurance, PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a $50k sign-on.
You will be located in near a major metropolitan area of upstate New York with excellent universities and D1 sports. This is a beautiful place to live, with plenty of events, culture, lakes, wineries, colorful falls and bubbling springs, international air travel, and history dating back to colonial America.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities, from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of general surgery jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Hospital-employed position with a generous compensation package and benefits
- Collaborative team and community
- Busy and established team of surgeons
- Referral base in place with a call of 1:4
- BC or BE in otolaryngology
- $50K sign-on, $20K each year for education loan repayment, and relocation assistance
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- PTO and CME time with allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.