UPMC Pinnacle - a growing, multisite health care system in south central Pennsylvania - has an exciting opportunity for an ENT physician in Hanover and Gettysburg, PA. Join a successful practice specializing in the treatment of conditions of the ears, nose and throat, head and neck surgery and facial reconstructive plastic surgery, and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients. This current position will join Specialty Care ENT - UPMC, an established group of two ENT physicians and one nurse practitioner.
About the Position:
- Practice in a strong general ENT practice that is well equipped with three exam rooms in Gettysburg and six exam rooms in Hanover
- Strong allergy testing and treatment practice, using both SCIT and SLIT mixed in-house
- Video strobeoscopy
- FeNO testing
- Audiometry and tympanometry
- Broad scope ENT with in-office sinus surgery
- No dental
- Call 1:4 or 5, no trauma call
- Friendly OR staff
- Board certified in Otolaryngology
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2021-2022 Otolaryngology graduates for candidacy.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]