Two Weeks per Month ENT Locums Job in Ohio | July Start
Dates of Coverage: Two weeks per month starting July 1, 2021 and ongoing
Description/Requirements for Assignment #79671:
* Active Ohio license required, but willing to accept physicians interested in obtaining their Ohio license for the assignment
* Board Certification required
* Clinic schedule is four days a week + night call + weekend call
* Typically 30 patients per day in clinic (15 per session)
* Call is mostly by phone, physician only comes into the office a couple of times per month
* Bread & Butter ENT (tubes, T&As sinus etc.)
* Support Staff: Medical Assistant available
* Looking only at full-time, 4+ month commitment at this time (July through November at minimum)
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Wyatt is a Recruiting Consultant at Jackson & Coker, one of the most well-recognized healthcare staffing firms in the United States. Jackson & Coker offers physicians and advanced practitioners help finding locum tenens, locums-to-permanent and telehealth job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide. It has been named by Staffing Industry Analysts a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For.'
For more jobs, visit [Register to View] style='color:#0000AA;'>Jackson & Coker.