Indiana University Health Arnett has an employment opportunity for an BE/BC Otolaryngologist, with subspecialty interest, to join their busy practice in the university community of Lafayette, Indiana. Practice includes: 3 ENTs, 1 APP, 2 Audiologists & support staff. Our thriving multi-specialty practice of over 300 providers was founded in 1922 and became affiliated with Indiana University in 2008. Our employed not for profit model offers security in a time of uncertainty as well as a busy clinical practice with the opportunity to teach medical students, residents and advanced providers. As well as our physician centric culture, welcomes your participation formally with committee work or informally.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full breadth of general otolaryngology practice
- Supportive senior leadership
- Supportive/experienced nurse team/audiologists
- Up to 6 weeks time off
- Robust 24/7 hospitalist support
- If desired, busy immediately with a built in referral base
- 1:4 call
- 90% outpatient work; cover inpatient consults
- Patient population includes pediatric, adult, and elderly
- Strong compensation model, base plus WRVUs
- Benefits; including a generous retirement plan, health insurance choices, relocation monies, etc...
- Must be BE/BC
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, Indiana University Health provides excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system is based in the Greater Lafayette community and includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as an ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern. Our long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into an affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound. With 15 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 3 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago