ENT Opportunity - Meridian, MS (Mini-Metro, Short Drive to New Orleans, Atlanta, Gulf Coast)
Rush Health Systems, based out of Meridian, MS, is searching for an additional BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join its well-respected ENT practice. We currently have one ENT with our health system. There are only two ENTs in our community.
Rush Health Systems is an integrated health system consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout East Mississippi and West Alabama. With the size of our health system and our large network of family practice clinics, we need another ENT to meet the needs of our community.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Full range of general, pediatric and adult ENT services.
- Clinic is conveniently connected to the hospital and OR.
- Current team consisting on one ENT; an allergist; a clinical Audiologist; & an Audiology Aide.
- Block scheduling available in OR; Director of Surgery has been with Rush 20+ years.
- Ability to step into an already existing practice with a large referral base of 350,000 patients.
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, MRI and surgical suites.
- Call is currently 1:2; anticipated 1:3 with new physician.
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System recently announced.
- Implementation of EPIC to begin this year, with go live date of Spring 2021.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Competitive Compensation with base guarantee plus wRVU paid quarterly.
- Enticing Recruitment package consisting of stipend, sign on and/or loan repayment.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
About Meridian, MS:
- Hospital Employed setting
- Health insurance for doctor & family
- Long term and short term disability
- Malpractice with tail
- 160 hours of PTO – includes vacation, sick and CME
- Up to $10,000 for relocation
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000. Commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South, Meridian is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Meridian has a strong medical community with Rush Health Systems making up the largest non-military employer in the region. Known for its thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts & Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; The Meridian Museum of Art, Meridian Little Theatre and the Meridian Symphony Orchestra.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]