- $465,000 base salary plus production bonuses
- 1:4 call makes this a great quality of life opportunity
- Full benefits package, including 25 days paid time/holidays and five days of CME time off per year, $5,000 CME stipend, signing bonus, paid malpractice, health/dental insurance, retirement plans, and relocation stipend
- Join an award-winning hospital recognized for quality outcomes.
- “Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation” by Watson Health (2020)
- A Rated Hospital by Leap Frog (2020)
- 100,000+ metro population (700,000 service area) with nationally ranked schools, both private and public, as well as a Division I university with NCAA athletes and performing arts center
- Abundant outdoor activities, expansive city parks system as well as nearby national forest and state parks that allow for hiking, biking, kayaking, and camping
- Nationally ranked golf course as well as fine arts, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Regional airport with quick access to international airports and hubs
US Residency Trained and Board Certified or Eligible in Otolaryngology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md