Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ). Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics, and a statewide health plan. We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908. The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
The Presbyterian Children’s Service Line encompasses both inpatient and outpatient services for specialty pediatric care, including a 21-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit; a 56-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; and a 36-bed Pediatric Unit. We have pediatric intensivist, neonatologist and pediatric hospitalist service in-house 24/7. Our pediatric subspecialties include cardiology, pediatric cardiovascular surgery, neurology, endocrinology, surgery, ENT, pulmonology, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, feeding and development, chronic care, infectious disease, nephrology, and radiology.
We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join our rapidly growing pediatric ENT practice.
- Weekly Schedule - Clinic 3 days/OR 2 days
- Excellent Support from pediatric intensivists, hospitalists, and neonatologists
- Ability to Influence growth of the program.
- Call - Mostly phone calls nights and weekends - some weekend as needed for consult/emergency.
- Practice integrated into thriving multispecialty clinic setting
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
About New Mexico
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters. Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]