Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add an ENT in Clovis, New Mexico! Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm work schedule
* Inpatient rounding/ OR has varied hours
* 10 days call per month
* 25-30 patients per day
* 45% clinic, 45% inpatient, 10% administrative work
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefits package with CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Culturally rich area with great weather
* Regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways
* For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other endless activities
* New graduates and visa candidates are welcome to apply!
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...