- Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Shared call coverage
- 1-2 partnership track
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) <<<
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs <<<
- Commencement/Signing bonus <<<
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable) <<<
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits <<<
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD) <<<
- Tenure bonuses <<<
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Dothan is a wonderful community of approximately 60,000 residents. The work-week population, however, grows to almost 300,000 which would allow any new specialty provider to enter into a busy practice early on. Dothan has low crime rates and is an excellent community to raise a family with affordable housing.
Dothan is home to the National Peanut Festival, Dothan Botanical Gardens,Troy University and Wallace Community College Campuses. Dothan has an airport that offers multiple flights per day into and out of Atlanta, GA. Dothan is also within a 1.5 hour drive to the beautiful beaches of Sand Destin and Panama City Beach, FL.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]