Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
SAN ANGELO, TX (Center of TEXAS) - ENT Opportunity
San Angelo Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Otolaryngologist to join a well-established multi-specialty group, West Texas Medical Associates.
San Angelo Community Medical Center:
- Join one other ENT provider
- Ambulatory surgery center with 3 ORs
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Full-time anesthesia coverage
- Potential to be busy from day one – previous provider operating at 75th percentile
171-bed facility with a wide range of services including a Level III-A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
Competitive Recruitment Package:
- 3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Regional airport with daily flights to Dallas Fort Worth
- Diverse population of 100,000
- A Virtual Oasis - 3 Lakes and the Concho River
- Family-friendly community with great public schools
- An outdoorsman’s dream with hunting, fishing and boating
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...