- Join a research-focused, technologically advanced regional health system that employs 180 academic physicians who serve dual roles of treating patients and teaching the next generation of physicians
- Immediate patient and surgical volume from Day 1
- Practice alongside established excellent pediatric ENT specialists and excellent pediatric
- Remarkable women’s and children’s hospital with state-of-the-art facilities
Rich in history, tradition, and culture, this vibrant coastal community is a wonderful place to call home. With exciting festivals and events throughout the year and beautiful ocean views as your backdrop, you’ll enjoy an ideal quality of life.
- A low cost of living and beautiful housing options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including year-round beach activities
- An engaging community spirit filled with genuine Southern hospitality
- Live and work in a gorgeous coastal community
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md