Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cooperstown, NY / 75 miles West of Albany, NY ; 78 miles Southeast of Syracuse, NY / County Population of 60K
Community: Located in upstate New York, Cooperstown is the spiritual home of America's National Pastime as well as several attractions that capture the spirit of the region. Explore the Baseball Hall of Fame, enjoy shopping and dining in Cooperstown Village, and relax in welcoming accommodations that blend historic style with modern comfort. Come enjoy a relaxing getaway to Cooperstown at one of the many local hotels, from the quaint inns in downtown to grand lakeside hotels. Yet this breathtaking destination is so much more than just baseball history. Cultural gems await. The Farmers' Museum and Fenimore Art Museum highlight the rich local heritage of upstate New York and so much more. You'll find American folk art, American fine art, and one of the finest collections of North American Indian art in the world. Golf fans will love teeing it up on the beautiful links of one of the country's finest greens at Leatherstocking Golf Course, while nature enthusiasts will find miles of scenic hiking trails to explore.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of a premier university.
- Team consists of: 3 Otolaryngologist and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC).
- Otolaryngology Services include: otology, laryngology, facial plastic surgery, sinus surgery, head and neck surgery.
- 180-bed hospital with Level II Trauma Center.
- Excellent referral base – over 300 Primary Care Clinicians.
- Full support staff with dedicated clinic space.
- Financial Package: a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.